Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,304
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default Mysidia Adoptables new home page

Thanks to Nyxi, Mysidia Adoptables has obtained a new layout for the home page with contents updated. The new site can be viewed from the url below:

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/index.php

Redirect from www.mysidiaadoptables.com has been set up, you should be able to see it already if you use google chrome. For firefox users, you will notice it after rebooting your PC.

The terms of services have been composed by both Nyxi and Hall of Famer. It is quite simple actually, and should not affect the majority of you already using this script. It is worth noting that this script may not be redistributed as part of another free/commercial script for public download/use.

Also I plan to rebuild the site directories for Mysidia Adoptables. If you have an active site running, please submit your site name, mys version, url, and banner to the directory. Thanks.

Hall of Famer

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:45 AM

Credits: 66,322
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, it looks really awesome! :3 You've got everything up there too!

My only suggestion - take it or leave it, doesn't matter - is to perhaps add one of those "feature" lists, because I (and other people) always like seeing what the script is capable of before downloading. You could say, add two more text boxes to the first page, one with a welcome message and one with a feature list, so people know a bit more about the script right at once - they say the first seconds of landing on a website are extremely important.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 AM

Oh my goodness forgot that features section from the old site, it is up now. XD Thanks for pointing it out.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 19,062
PokePets

Looks very nice :)!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:33 PM

Credits: 5,917
solskenn is on a distinguished road

I keep getting a 404 error, I'll try clearing my cookies in a bit and see if I can view it that way. I'll edit this later accordingly...

Edit: Yep, clearing my cookies and cache did it.. better make sure I'm still logged in before I submit this though.. anyways..
It looks awesome guys, much more attractive than the last time I saw it that's for sure ^,^

On a side note, I just saw the thing about the site directory. Could you explain further what that means if we do/don't submit ours and what its general purpose would be? Also, where/how would we submit it? (I almost wonder if everyone is as lost as I am when they start, or if I'm just extra lost xD)

Last edited by solskenn; 03-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:39 PM

Perhaps it was because the redirect is still not yet fully functioning. *sigh* The url www.mysidiaadoptables.com should direct you to the index.php page, not the old index.html page.

Old 03-29-2012, 04:19 PM

Credits: 5,917
solskenn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Perhaps it was because the redirect is still not yet fully functioning. *sigh* The url www.mysidiaadoptables.com should direct you to the index.php page, not the old index.html page.
No, it works for me, it auto went to the one you posted as the new home page even before I cleared my cache/cookies. I just needed to clear my cookies and cache. I probably had too much built up xD. You won't believe how much browsing and surfing I've done since working on portal pets. (Or maybe you will if I'm a good example of the average beginner xD )