Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 02-14-2014, 06:34 AM

Credits: 49,262
tahbikat is on a distinguished road
Default Adopt Page & Pound Page change?

Hey! I hope you guys aren't getting annoyed with all my questions/requests. :P
I really like this script though, it's so awesome!

Ok, so for my question I was wondering, is there a way to change how the eggs display on the Adopt page and Pound Page? I don't care too much about the pound page, mostly I'd like to change up the Adopt page.

I'd like it to look like this http://i.imgur.com/lmg8mXl.jpg

And then the pound page would pretty much be the same except those eggs wouldn't have a description.

I would also love if the Adopt page eggs could be randomized with certain eggs displaying less often than others (rare), but I feel like that's much more complicated so I'd settle for the eggs just displaying like that image above. And whenever I add new eggs they get displayed like that in rows of 3 or 4 with however many columns are needed.

Also I already edited the Adopt page a little by removing the Name Pet field. I removed those "lines" in the code. Hopefully I didn't break anything?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg adoptpage.jpg (157 Bytes, 28 views)
Old 02-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 329,038
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

You can open the page /view/adoptview.php and edit the GUI in it. Change the lines that build the table for adoptables, and you can easily get a different look that suits your need.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:02 AM

Credits: 49,262
tahbikat is on a distinguished road

Okay! I'll save that page's original coding and then start tinkering with it. Would it be possible for me to break anything? I don't want to kill my site this soon haha!

Oh and I forgot to ask, in order for someone to adopt the eggs they would have to click an egg. I'm no PHP coder. How would I get the eggs to do this? Would I have to get a coder to do this? I don't know. :c

Thanks for responding! Oh, and one more question. :P I'm so sorry. I noticed whenever my adoptables reach level 1, in my signatures a bunch of stats for it display. Is there a way to display the adoptable images only? I tried using the second BB code but no images display.
Old 02-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 329,038
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Its a good idea to keep a copy of the original file since you can easily switch back to it if for some reason your new code does not work out.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.