Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 11-21-2015, 12:20 AM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 113,108
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road
Default Issue with Myadopts Page

EDIT- see my latest post

Alright, as a note I have the following mods installed:
Quote:
News System (c) Into Rain @ Mysidiaadoptables.com
Shop layout, inventory layout, pet birthday mod, switch gender item mod (c) Kyttias @ Mysidiaadoptables.com
With all of these mods installed I had no issue adopting my first 4 pets, all of which are the same species. I then just added a new species and this error presents itself after I added it:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setFlags() on a non-object in /home/catisserie/public_html/classes/class_appcontroller.php on line 192
Now when trying to access my /myadopts page:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'AdoptNotfoundException' with message 'Adoptable does not exist...' in /home/catisserie/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/catisserie/public_html/classes/class_ownedadoptable.php(28): Adoptable->__construct(NULL) #1 /home/catisserie/public_html/view/myadoptsview.php(26): OwnedAdoptable->__construct('5') #2 /home/catisserie/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): MyadoptsView->index() #3 /home/catisserie/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #4 /home/catisserie/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/catisserie/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php on line 26
Now what's off is my owned_adoptables table...for some reason it put the species ID in as NULL? I'm not sure what messed it up...but manually fixing it worked. What should the default be for type?

EDIT:
Edit 1-- I tested it after altering and the same error happened again. This wasn't happening before even with the know-gender-before mod added. I'm very confused. It seems to be failing to automatically input the adoptable type where it belongs?

Edit 2-- The most recent mod is the item-drop mod. I'll try removing the changes I added for that, see if that's the issue.

Edit 3-- Okay, I removed all edits done with the drop item mod and it's still not working properly. I'm very much lost. It was working perfectly before this. No idea why it's automatically screwing up the adoptable type and shifting type over to where name should be.

Edit 4-- The issue occurs with both types of pets now that exist, not just the newer one.

Edit 5-- I removed Kyttias' "know gender before naming" mod and I'm getting the same error.

Screenshot of Table
Screenshot of Structure

Last edited by Abronsyth; 11-21-2015 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:42 AM
Aspiring

Credits: 11,027
Nieth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nieth

That's really strange. it looks like the data is being placed into the table at an offset or there's a piece of data missing when it tries to push it into the table. Are you sure you didn't accidentally remove a curly brace { or } while adding in some of those mods? (I'm assuming that almost all of them were manual installs.) I've made this mistake lots of times when I was editing my site.

I can't say for certain what it is, but you may want to go through the files that you had to edit and make sure that all of the functions and if statements that you had to edit/change are closed with their appropriate braces.

This is very easy to do either in CPanel file manager or Notepad++ on your computer. It shows you which braces are paired together.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:05 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 113,108
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Okay, I removed all but the news and shop/item mods, and replaced all of the other files with fresh, untouched versions and it is now working. As far as I can tell from trial and error it had to do with the "Display Pet Birthday/Original Owner" mod, which would make sense as that adds extra rows to the ownedadoptables table, which is where the error was occurring. It's not one of the major mods I want added anyways, so now I'll start re-adding the other mods and hope it all works!