Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,389
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default Breaking News for Mysidia Adoptables(staff changes and ...)

Well this thread should explain what happened to Mysidia Adoptables in the past a few weeks. You may comment in this thread if you want to, but I hope it wont end up in a bad way.

First of all, Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0 has finally been released to Public. Starting from now I will also be working on Mysidia Adoptables official site and its subpages(such as intro, download and TOS). Visit this thread below if you wish to know more about this official release and download the new version of Mysidia Adoptables:

http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/for...ead.php?t=1985

Second, Fadillzzz has been accepted as a new coder for Mysidia Adoptables for his amazing programming skills and dedication to this community. His most noticeable work is the who's online page that has just been integrated with Mys v1.2.0. Congrats to Fadillzzz for this promotion and lets hope he has an enjoyable experience as Mysidia Adoptables dev staff.

On the other hand, unfortunately, we will have to say goodbye to Kaeliah and Bloodrun. For Kaeliah, she's been way too busy irl and that her health has been catching up with her lately. Also she is no longer interested in working on a public script project anymore. I fully respected her decision to leave the staff team and wish her best luck on her future plans. Bloodrun has been inactive for almost a month without any notification from him prior to his disappearance. This is a rather long period of absence considering hes was just promoted to a dev staff about 2-3 weeks from now. I decided to have Fadillzzz replace his position as a new coder for Mysidia Adoptables, which you must've known already. The two amazing coders would still remain as premium members here due to their spectacular contributions before. They are welcome to visit this forum and submit their custom scripts/modifications at any time. Even though Bloodrun's position has been transferred to Fadillzzz, Kaeliah's replacement has yet to be found so we will consider applications from coders until a new dev staff is assigned.

So yeah, lots of stuff happened in the past a few weeks, and I am terribly sorry for the delay of Mys v1.2.0 official release. Hope you enjoy what we are offering right now and we will continue to work on a better script for everyone to use.

Hall of Famer
Mysidia Adoptables Staff Team

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 31,863
Kaeliah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Kaeliah Send a message via MSN to Kaeliah

I hope I can comeback at some point but right now I'm just too sick... I'm sorry...
Old 03-13-2011, 12:35 AM

Alright Kaeliah, no worries. You are always welcomed to visit Mys support forum, post your custom scripts, and maybe advertise/promote your own adoptables sites too. Your contribution shall always be appreciated.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-13-2011, 03:41 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 19,065
PokePets

Gratz Fadilizzz, (again thanks for all the help you give me ;) )
and Kaeliah take your time...
Bloodrun, thanks for your work.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:57 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 32,500
fadillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

You're welcome PokePets.
Thanks HoF for making me a dev staff, I'll try my best to contribute more to the Mys community!
And I hope you'll get well soon, Kaeliah
Old 03-13-2011, 05:28 AM

Credits: 3,000
tittlemouse is on a distinguished road

Awesome V1.2 great work on getting it all done so fast :)

and congrats Fadillzzz
Old 03-13-2011, 06:15 AM
bruh

Credits: 35,650
ChibiMaestro is on a distinguished road

Congrats Fadillzzz! You really deserve this promotion since you work so epically hard and you're dedicated :3

(Offtopic: Can I call you "Fadil" as a nickname? I don't like typing long username :P but it's okay if I can't XD)

~C.Maestro
I'd like to think I'm good at CSS&HTML, so if you need help with designing templates and stuff, feel free to 'come at me bro' with the questions. Haha, also if you need help with installing the Mysidia Adoptables Script, please check out my guide here!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:41 AM
Dev Staff

Credits: 32,500
fadillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittlemouse View Post
Awesome V1.2 great work on getting it all done so fast :)

and congrats Fadillzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKawaii View Post
Congrats Fadillzzz! You really deserve this promotion since you work so epically hard and you're dedicated :3

(Offtopic: Can I call you "Fadil" as a nickname? I don't like typing long username :P but it's okay if I can't XD)
Thanks!

Yeah, of course you can. The 'zzz' isn't necessary in any sort of way. It's there just to indicate that I'm a sleepy person
Old 03-13-2011, 07:08 AM

Credits: 3,000
tittlemouse is on a distinguished road

Do codes and layouts from past versions work on this one?
Old 03-13-2011, 03:32 PM

umm this...

Havent tried the layouts, but seems that all you need to do is to edit the theme url in sql table prefix_settings. Also if the name of your template html page is not named template.html, you will have to rename it.

Codes, this I cant really tell. Some custom scripts may still work perfectly on this new version, while others may need to be modified heavily.

Closed Thread