Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Sites Showcase

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,522
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Oh nice, this site is getting better and better with time, awesome work Miss Ruinily.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:00 PM

Credits: 22,688
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

I know I've been quiet for a long time here now, but I've been so busy with the site, life and some drama I havent had time for much else... But hopefully I'll be done soon with uploading all the old stuff and I'll be able to get on with the new ideas! I owe a lot of credit in the new opening to Hall of Famer, Abronsyth, and Isura for their greatly appreciated help in finding a site and getting through the many glitches and troubles. ^_^ Though theres still a few mostly cosmetic problems if theres any good coders out there who can help... I'll probably post up a help thread for anyone interested. :) Anyway the site is open now, though not everythings back up yet (mainly the map since thats a huge project) and I'm praying no big errors come up... Anyone that joins should check the message board and maybe the guides (pet site and forum) to check out how everything works now. If anyone has has any suggestions or problems feel free to tell me! I'm always looking to improve, though I'm still struggling with this new coding I will try my best. ^_^ So...

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php
Old 06-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Okay, the maps finally back up! That was trickier than I thought... I had to rework some of the mechcanics due to the new coding system, but I hope its worked out alright. ^_^ Theres also little bits of new art hidden away, feel free to test everything out! I need to know if theres any dead links I missed. The only thing I couldnt figure out was the lottery system, but I'll work on that later. Now I'm going to work on restoring all the old pets, and then I have a new map place ready to be uploaded... If anyone has any problems in the meantime please let me know!

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
Old 06-11-2013, 11:49 PM

Its about time for something new! I've finished uploading the pets people currently signed up had, and the splicing lab is now open! You can find crossbreeds between a few creatures here. Theres only four at the moment, (one of which I had to give the site a pg 13 warning for...) but theres plenty more to come!

Old 06-12-2013, 09:42 PM

Credits: 5,978
Clessidra is on a distinguished road

It won't let me sign up at all D: Keeps saying I did not enter a gender.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:55 PM

Darn it! I knew something like that was going on. :( I tried fiddling with the registration to stop spammers who kept invading my forum... but it looks like I've locked everyone out lol. I'll try and figure it out and test stuff tomorrow, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for now, I was about to sleep lol. >.<'

And thankyou so much for telling me!

Old 06-13-2013, 10:41 PM

Okay, I managed to find what I did wrong and fixed it tonight! I'm sorry about that anyone watching, I was trying to block spammers out, but ended up blocking everyone out! But I tested it and it should be working again now, along with some anti spam stuff I installed. :P So feel free to join up! And let me know if anything else isnt working please. ^_^

Old 06-14-2013, 10:38 AM

Credits: 5,978
Clessidra is on a distinguished road

Love the website so far *-* I noticed I can't access /myadopts.php though ono "The requested URL /myadopts.php was not found on this server."
---
I really love all the animated images :D Looks like a lot of work was put into making all of it.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:15 AM

Eep, where did you access that from? :o Yeh I change a couple of pages names, I'm avoiding the common adopt word which is kinda difficult lol. ^_^' Partly because some of the 'pets' are objects and it sounded a little odd...

Thanks! Its been a labour of passion for about three years now? :D It was a bit hard at first, but I've gotten a lot better and faster, I can make a whole pet in about a day? Especially if its a small one. One of the big ones took me about three days straight just to animate it because its a weird ghost wolf and its legs cycle around, and all its many eyes, mouths and ears move lol. It was such a pain, but I love it. XD

Old 06-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,522
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

I like your site too, its good to know how it is going every now and then.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.