Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 02-25-2018, 08:59 AM

Credits: 2,178
Cremuex Levier is on a distinguished road
Default Missing Shops?

Hey guys, I've recently tried to get back into this and Hall has thankfully set up the installation and the forums for me (thank goodness because before I couldn't get both working it was a one or the other type situation).

I'm starting completely from scratch because my old site was on an old computer that burned out.

I'm not having any problems uploading and setting the pets themselves, they're easy enough to create and I've tested that out. I've created a shop "Pet Shop" because right now it's just basic pets until I can build up more of a site and flesh out the world a bit. Set to always available, has a price.

Now this is where the PROBLEM actually is. The SHOP that the pets are set to aren't showing up anywhere and I don't know what the url is so I can't just add the link to a custom page or anything.

The shop is set to OPEN so it should be visible. The shop's name is "Pet Shop" because that's all it needs to be right now, nothing fancy. Shop Type is "AdoptShop" the shop category is "Basic Pets".

I just want to know what the url might be so I can link it somewhere or access it in some way.

I've tried "http://sezhiota.mysidiahost.com/shop" and it says that there's no active shop available. It is set to being open but I think the url is probably wrong because it's an invalid id.
Old 02-25-2018, 02:15 PM

Credits: 63,387
Dinocanid is on a distinguished road

It should be located at: "http://sezhiota.mysidiahost.com/shop/browse/Pet Shop" (Or Pet%20Shop, since urls don't like spaces)
Did you use captilization when you made both the shop and set the pets to be there? I think it might be case-sensitive, so if you put pets in "pet shop" they they won't appear in "Pet Shop".
Old 02-25-2018, 09:55 PM

Credits: 2,178
Cremuex Levier is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much Dino!

That's exactly where it was. The url is working and the pets are all there.

The thing that sets where the pets are is in a drop down, so the case sensitivity thing isn't an issue on my end. Still, thanks so much Dino, you're a life saver <3 <3 <3