Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Staff Central

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2015, 02:48 PM

Credits: 22,985
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Lol still wishing I had a coder to help me sort this mess of a site out... it needs seriously updating and sorting out... it will probably take a week or so I'd bet, unless the coder is really talented, or has friends to help, or doesnt sleep. >.> And theres so many features I want to add on I just cant bring myself to do anything until I get to work on them. :/ That and I have so much work to do for other people I just dont have time anymore... My sites pretty much dead now, and will remain so until I find an amazing, kind coder to help inspire me... Lol I cant even get the header to change with the seasons, never mind try and introduce a battle system or inject a cloth equipping mod, or an alchemy type thing... heck I cant even manage to make a page that rewards people with stuff without it being easily exploited... -.-' I'm even thinking of paying, though I cant pay the hundreds some people do for sites. >.<' And no I doubt anyone with a modern site will want my rubbish 'hand drawn' style art as payment. :P The style of my own site doesnt matter since its always been for me to create my own world, if people want to join in with it thats fine. XD I guess I have been experimenting with an even more detailed hand-drawn style, but I doubt in the clean or pixel design based sites of today it'll be any good... But if anyone wants something similar for a little picture or something thats fine...

Yeh still havent finished him, I've gotten the skirt-like bits done now in the actual image, still need to do the boots, then he's done. This is just a game character of my own design, and an example of my more detailed style... I may also animate him like I do with everything if I have time. XD

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php

Tags
code, coder, felkyo, isura