Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Ian

Credits: 1,445
beatlesgeorgeh is on a distinguished road
Cool Pet Customization

So this is what I think we should add:
There should be a feature where you can customize your pet's base fur color, eye color, and up to five (or any reasonable number) markings. Players should also have the ability to save their designs they created, and (similar to Mweor) be able to buy "statues" to use their designs on. So basically, these are the features I am talking about:
1. Customize your pet's base fur color, their eye color, and five (or any reasonable number) markings.
2. Save designs to use on your statues
3. Buy "statues" to use your designs on and adopt the pets with the specific design
4. Pass on markings and colors to offspring. This is one of the very important ones
That's what I think we should include in the next update. Let me know what you think!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,425
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this is old but I am really interested in this idea, as I do play on Mweor from time to time and just love it there.

I am working on a way to make customs, but I have to be able to have certain owned adopts be accessible to others not the owners, that's how I will make the Mod, tweaking the breeding script and using Bases and Markings as 'parents' !

Will likely have ones with say level = 100 or something be the special ones ...
Old 04-06-2013, 08:03 AM

Credits: 66,156
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing about such a script is that it is almost impossible to make for those who have different poses at different stages - you'd need to make every possible combination for every stage.

Unless you did something like that you could only customize your adoptable at perhaps the last possible stage of the game, making it simpler and similar to your breeding merged script. But again, would probably only work if the last image was exactly the same pose or something...

Darn, I'd love something like this for clothing or something, but it'd be difficult because some of my last stage (while all having the same pose) are slightly different (hairless, different ears, etc).

I wish you the best of luck though!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:28 PM

Credits: 16,965
Kesstryl is on a distinguished road

Could set it so only the last stage shows the actual color and the immature stages show a generic color. Kind of like how many adult animals only become colorful after maturing. That way less work for coloring each stage and you still have a very interesting breeding program.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:47 AM

Credits: 16,027
parayna is on a distinguished road

I am interested in this! (even if it is an old thread) I would love to see it where instead of just this you could also have an item that allows users to change the image to another (a costume to be honest...) a bit like on pony vallee and pony stars (just an example!). Then you have the option to remove it on their profile.

More about this idea though is that this would be great for different species! You could create the adoptables and have them under different class types (which is already done!) and if they are the same class (say you have 10 different adoptables, all in the class 'Domestic Cat') you could make them all have the same basic shape (use the same outlines for the colours) and NOT include line edits. The line edits could be implemented as 'mutations' (You upload the line edit's as a full image with the body and everything and it replaces the previous image) e.g. you want one of your pets to have wings and you use a method to CREATE the pet and you don't adopt it (maybe some sort of item that allows you to create a pet from scratch? A bit like Pocket Puma Pets...), IF it is available you click the wings button (maybe, if you have different species on the site, you can also have the option to select a class type. Like, to create a Domestic Cat you have to select the Domestic Cat button?) and select a pattern for the wings (maybe the patterns appear AFTER you have ticked what mutation you want?) and then you can create your pet, name it and such! This method would be tedious to do as you would obviously have to implement all the patterns and mutations you want manually (maybe have an option on the CPanel to do so?)

I think that this would be a good idea (I am not expecting it to be made into a mod/implemented into the script any time soon... I may not know any PHP or HTML but I can tell when something is difficult...)

This is obviously just an idea, but it's one that I personally would like to see put in!

Tags
custom, design, mweor, special