Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 02-07-2015, 01:27 PM
the power of love

Credits: 3,863
zoe is on a distinguished road

I glad the dressing system has been mentioned, I would absolutely LOVE to have one!! And if it cant be done for pets, hopefully it can be done for human avatars and stuff!

Im also happy the gallery/badge mods have been said. Since collecting stuff is a huge part of pet sites, galleries would make sense. (I would have a sticker album. I love stickers.)

But what about a safe system, where users can store items without having to carry them?
Old 02-07-2015, 11:43 PM

Credits: 7,436
FounderSim is on a distinguished road

Dynamically load all content or an option to switch this on and off?
Old 02-19-2015, 11:01 PM

Credits: 5,297
Glow is on a distinguished road

A restock for the shops? Like at a certain time you choose? (Hourly, or set at your own desired time)
And a built in time where you get to choose the GMT for your site? :)
Old 08-30-2015, 12:42 PM

Credits: 16,091
parayna is on a distinguished road

Ooh, I would like what Glow suggested! :3
Old 08-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,477
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

This should be possible now that Mys v1.4.0 will introduce the pseudo cron job system/scheduled tasks system that will update your site by any given number of minutes, hours or days as you specify. Once I am ready to show screenshots of this, I will explain how you can use time-based events in Mys v1.4.x.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 09-06-2015, 07:15 PM

Credits: 16,091
parayna is on a distinguished road

Ooh, this sounds like it will be an amazing update! I can't wait for it to be released! :D Having an admin cp function of being able to add backgrounds to pets with transparent backgrounds, being able to add images over the top for items and 'mutations' would also be amazing :3 Maybe even putting that together with the breeding and allowing your babies to borrow parts from the parents and layer them together XD I know that it is possible (as people have done it), it's just I don't know how to do things like that and I know loads of people would absolutely love it! Even as an official mod would be great lol XD Keeping the old breeding way would be cool as well though, so having both would allow for you to maybe turn one, the other, or both off, or something? If you don't fancy it on your site XD

I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here but as time goes on I'm getting more excited aha XD

EDIT: Also got struck with the idea of being able to choose whether 'mutations'/items, etc. can show up on certain genders. So say you had a lion with the 'mane' mutation, it would be cool if you could make it so that that mutation isn't available for the female version! Not sure that would be easy to do... but just an idea XD

Last edited by parayna; 09-06-2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parayna View Post
Ooh, this sounds like it will be an amazing update! I can't wait for it to be released! :D Having an admin cp function of being able to add backgrounds to pets with transparent backgrounds, being able to add images over the top for items and 'mutations' would also be amazing :3 Maybe even putting that together with the breeding and allowing your babies to borrow parts from the parents and layer them together XD I know that it is possible (as people have done it), it's just I don't know how to do things like that and I know loads of people would absolutely love it! Even as an official mod would be great lol XD Keeping the old breeding way would be cool as well though, so having both would allow for you to maybe turn one, the other, or both off, or something? If you don't fancy it on your site XD

I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here but as time goes on I'm getting more excited aha XD

EDIT: Also got struck with the idea of being able to choose whether 'mutations'/items, etc. can show up on certain genders. So say you had a lion with the 'mane' mutation, it would be cool if you could make it so that that mutation isn't available for the female version! Not sure that would be easy to do... but just an idea XD
Well Anna released a mod for merge-breeding, in which offspring may take some traits/parts from each of their parents. Did you check it out already?

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:58 PM

Credits: 2,703
Whimsy is on a distinguished road

I dunno if this has been suggested yet, but how about an item type that allows you to place multiple items inside of it, like a gift box?
Old 10-09-2015, 04:35 AM

umm its an interesting idea, I dont think anyone has suggested it but I will definitely consider. Of course the next version will need more item functions than the 12-14 default item functions in Mys v1.3.x. The introduction of stats system means that there will be at least quite a bit of new item functions manipulating adoptables stats. For the rest of new item functions, its always open for suggestion.

Old 10-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Aspiring

Credits: 10,907
Nieth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Nieth

Is there any ETA for 1.4? I think I speak for all of us when I say that we've been eagerly awaiting it for over two years.