Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Templates and Themes

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 PM

Credits: 4,844
bobbybig is on a distinguished road
Default "Nicnack Shop" by Bobbybighoof (mysidia v1.3.3)

Here is my second theme made for this community. I like to call this one "Nicnack Shop" it is a play on thrift shops around the world and collecting things.

I have included the psd file of the main background so the user can toy around with it a bit. I also used some social network links and a nivo slide banner source to help draw attention to the top of the site. The nivo banner links can be used for on site pages and info or links to off site info. Also the top of the site contains an area that the site admin can set up as redirects to pages on site or support places off site. The choices are endless.

I also included the font file used in the logo banner, and will continue to do this for those who wish to stick the feel of the theme as it was made in the first place.

I hope this theme will be of some use to some one, and I hope you guys enjoy my work

had to link to outside source as zip attachments are failing
www.lazygamerz.org/downs/Nicnack_Shop.zip

Last edited by bobbybig; 04-13-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:42 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,496
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Wow this looks really nice, you are a terrific template designer. Keep up this excellent work.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
Wow this looks really nice, you are a terrific template designer. Keep up this excellent work.
XD Thank you I am on cloud nine now. Woke up this morning to find the main developer of this wonderful source code commented to my efforts, with high praise no less. :) thank you is all I can say, and to let you know I have many more in the works as well as few ideas to work out.

Your efforts to progress the main source have not gone un-noticed. I am only sorry that it has taken me until now to really get some things together to be able to help here. I have been around just busy in other areas. Now to give this development the attention it deserves. :)
Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 AM

Credits: 2,196
Cremuex Levier is on a distinguished road

Wow, that looks excellent :D
Old 04-15-2013, 11:16 AM

Credits: 22,688
Ruinily is on a distinguished road

Cool. ^_^ Though from my experience of many many English knick knack shops their usually stuffed full of stuff from the rafters to the floor lol. And I I've seen all sorts in them from full suits of armor to stuffed crocs... So its not just the tidal wave of watches, perfume bottles, little statues, Victorian tweezers and coins from all eras.. :P To me knick knack shops are about searching through all the junk and finding that one precious gem. I dont know if you mean pound shops too, but their pretty similar, just with all brand new cheap stuff instead... Anyways my point is for anyone redoing that theme for their own site I'd add in a bunch of objects to the background and the header if possible. ^_^ I'm happy to see others thinking about the little knick knack shops too!

Chocolate butterfly cat pudding. o.o

And since even the programming on this forum doesnt like me anymore heres my sites address. XD
http://felkyocreatures.com/index.php
Old 04-15-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cremuex Levier View Post
Wow, that looks excellent :D
:) thank you I am glad you like it stayed tuned to the theme boards I got many more coming out. One later today. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinily View Post
Cool. ^_^ Though from my experience of many many English knick knack shops their usually stuffed full of stuff from the rafters to the floor lol. And I I've seen all sorts in them from full suits of armor to stuffed crocs... So its not just the tidal wave of watches, perfume bottles, little statues, Victorian tweezers and coins from all eras.. :P To me knick knack shops are about searching through all the junk and finding that one precious gem. I dont know if you mean pound shops too, but their pretty similar, just with all brand new cheap stuff instead... Anyways my point is for anyone redoing that theme for their own site I'd add in a bunch of objects to the background and the header if possible. ^_^ I'm happy to see others thinking about the little knick knack shops too!
Oh yes I understand how such a theme for a adoptable site could work greatly to the advantage of the admin and interested users. lol that isn't the direction my site is going but I do understand it.

I included the psd file for the header and did put the dragon figurine on there a bit bigger than it could be done. So all of it can be easily reworked to add in tons more things. I will be including all psd files, font files, and any other materials used to make the themes giving potential interested users of my themes ever opportunity to make the best of them.

Thank you for your comment :) I am glad you seen how such an idea could work well with this source.