Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 04-19-2011, 11:38 AM

Credits: 10,545
Rozel
Default .:Aroha!

Aroha is no longer being worked on.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Registration is available! http://aroha.comyr.com

Hi, I'd finally like to tell everyone about my upcoming project. It still has a long way to go before completion, but I'll give updates through this thread. ^^ Also feel free to ask any questions about it that you want, but also keep in mind I don't want to give out all the secrets just yet. (:

~~~~~~~~~~
It has been said they were molded by ice and burned into life with flame. They were strengthened by dirt and tree and sand and rock. Some were even blessed by the skies to fly and to soar, for these were the Aros of Aroha.

A land awaits, and a journey begins. You have ventured into this land and have a purpose beyond all thought. You will guide the Aros, you will help them to grow and to learn and to experience life far beyond the reaches of their paradise. Take one, maybe two, and begin your adventure as you learn more about the Aroha kingdom and eventually become the ultimate collector!
~~~

The Code-
What is The Code? It's something you can gain through exploring, events, and even participating in the forums. The Code will allow you to obtain Aros, hidden throughout the website. It requires you to be somewhat active to be a great collector, and makes things a lot more fun. The Codes will change every once in awhile, so even if you think you've looked every nick and cranny you might want to start searching again! There will probably be a news post if things have changed though, so don't worry too much about it. The new codes will unlock new Aros! You start out with some money as well which allows you to buy basic Aros at the Aro shop to get you started.
~~~~~~~~~~

---
News & Updates
-
~April 19, 2011
I'm putting in a new, custom layout, thanks to Nyxi!
-
~June 12, 2011
Added in forums, allowing registration now.
---
Pet Sneak Peaks
Here are two of the pets you can get. I have made many more then this, but I will just post these two at this time. (: These are just the baby stages.

---
FAQ
(I'll post whatever questions have been asked here. None yet, though. :P)
---

I'll update this thread in a bit with more info and sneak peaks. Probably by the end of today.

Last edited by Rozel; 03-29-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:15 AM

Rozel

I thought I would at least get a reply by now, so I haven't bothered posting any images. I guess that isn't much interest at the moment. I will have to change that somehow >:3
Old 05-24-2011, 11:25 AM

Credits: 48,387
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

I am interested! I had a crazy weekend and then lost power for quite some time
Old 05-24-2011, 05:02 PM

Credits: 7,452
rickasawr is on a distinguished road

Your site seems like a very creative site.

I really love the plot to it. it is very good!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:20 PM

Rozel

Thank you xD; I guess I will post some images then.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:40 AM

Credits: 7,452
rickasawr is on a distinguished road

Let me have some ask some questions to add onto this board:

Who makes the adoptable images?

What makes your site different from all the others?

What are some features you might add to this site?

Is there staff? If so, who are they?

When will the site be open?
Old 05-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Premium Member

Credits: 19,084
PokePets

I like the adoptable images <3

Keep up the great work =D
Old 05-29-2011, 01:23 PM

Credits: 48,387
Nemesis is on a distinguished road

wow cool adopts! now when can we see the site ;)
Old 05-31-2011, 02:33 PM

Rozel

Wow, thank you for the support. ^^ I've been busy lately with a few things so I haven't really made many changes to the site, but I'll make a habit of adding a few changes every few days.

Also, some answers to your questions, Rick. (:

Let me have some ask some questions to add onto this board:

Who makes the adoptable images? I do the art entirely on my own.

What makes your site different from all the others? Well, I think this has been done before, but the website is unique because you don't just adopt the pets, you find and collect them through various means like exploring the maps or participating in the forums.
This helps to get people more active in the site and just gives you something fun to do. Of course, the areas will change every once in awhile and new adoptable will be available to be found every once in awhile to keep you on your toes. I think I've already explained a bit of it above in the original post, but from going to different explore pages you can find codes, or through the forums, where you can exchange those codes for adoptables.

That's the main feature at the moment, being able to explore and collect, and going through a map. There's forests, lakes, mountains, etc, yours to discover.

What are some features you might add to this site?
Well, the website is still pretty new and I'm still planning out things but I know breeding will play a role in the website. I also want to be able to have a few basic PHP games to play and earn "pebbles" on. (Pebbles are the site currency we have their.) That's all I can say right now. I want to start off with things being basic, then slowly giving people more and more content to play around with.

Is there staff? If so, who are they?
Currently there are no staff members and I'm working on this project alone, so it may be slow, considering I'm the one writing, coding, doing art, and everything else that needs to be done to run the website. I can do fine alone, but I would be really happy if anyone would want to join and become staff. This would not be a paid job though, but staff would receive a lot of thanks and staff perks.

When will the site be open?
I can honestly not say for certain when, sorry about that. But I do know I need to set a goal eventually and start looking for an absolute finish for the site. I'm hoping before the end of the year. It gives me a lot of time and room to do whatever without being stressed out, but it also allows me to not hold it off forever. (I might finish way before that, though.)

Thank you again.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:29 PM

Rozel

I've been sick, and still recovering a bit so I haven't been able to work on the site. :/ My cold has gone on a little longer then I had expected xD