Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Suggestions and Feature Requests

Notices

Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM

Credits: 3,604
arlecchina
Default RE: Phpadoptables and Joomla integration

Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
Just an update. The cookies used in Joomla and PHPadoptables are not really compatable. I have not made it a full component at this time. I am currently working on a bridge plugin using JFusion component but I have not been able to finalize that plugin. Once it is finalized i will make it available.

Sea
Old 07-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,566
Seapyramid

Latest update: If you would like to see a fully integrated Joomla Site stop by Mystic Grove! Joomla is the main site with the PHP Adoptables script (highly modified now) :) & a PHPBB3 Forum all bridged together with 1 registration & 1 log in! WOOHOO!

The PHP Adoptables script now includes 4 different "rooms" for sorting pets. 2 of those have public veiwing versions per user & 1 has a "joint" Public viewing page that shows all pets users have up for trade. A Trade/Gifting system is in place. 2 shops, 1 selling levelable items, the other selling usable items. A "breeding system", a slot machine & dice game.. all kinds of fun stuff:)

Sea
Old 07-13-2009, 08:32 PM

Credits: 1,990
loglive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapyramid
Latest update: If you would like to see a fully integrated Joomla Site stop by Mystic Grove! Joomla is the main site with the PHP Adoptables script (highly modified now) :) & a PHPBB3 Forum all bridged together with 1 registration & 1 log in! WOOHOO!

The PHP Adoptables script now includes 4 different "rooms" for sorting pets. 2 of those have public veiwing versions per user & 1 has a "joint" Public viewing page that shows all pets users have up for trade. A Trade/Gifting system is in place. 2 shops, 1 selling levelable items, the other selling usable items. A "breeding system", a slot machine & dice game.. all kinds of fun stuff:)

Sea
Way to go! Looks that you're really excited and I can see why! I'll take a look on your nice website, brb...
Old 07-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Premium Member

Credits: 15,566
Seapyramid

I am excited! The mods have taken me a while to do! I still have some items to implement and then the mod for the 'war effort' to code but I will work on those after vacation. :)

The integration has been done with the JFusion component and a plugin for it created just for the PHP Adoptables script. I will get the plugin cleaned up and clear of any MG site info, then I will zip it up & make it available to those joomla users that request it. However all support for it will have to come from JFusion as config even their installed plugins can be tricky for each site and I can't offer any support for all the various differences in servers.

Sea