Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Off Topic Discussions > Adoptables Buzz

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 08:24 PM

Credits: 1,318
Lavaheart is on a distinguished road
Default Wayward Dimensions

hehe It's pretty soon to be making any sort of hype for my site... especially since I have no idea if I can make most of our ideas possible X3 but oh well...

On the site you are an intern for Omicron Labs, which is researching interesting phenomenons in time and space which are loosely called "Gaps". These Gaps lead to other dimensions full of strange creatures and technology, which Omicron Labs also does research on. You specifically work for the department that researches and documents the creatures in these dimensions. Although ;) you may help save the world you never know.

The site will have 9 different dimensions to explore and grab creatures from, and is planned to have a questing system!

We have yet to come up with proper names for these dimensions (we've decided to put it off for when the site is almost done). But they will each follow a common theme~
present time, futuristic, prehistoric, post apocalyptic, Atlantis, fantasy, steampunk, nightmare, and (everyone's favorite) dubstep/rave.

Each dimension has it's own intelligent population many of which are not human.

However beneath the site was made for artists by artists ^^ While the creatures will be pixel art; the site hopes to show great works from writers, digital artists, creature designers, and hopefully even musicians! We are also open to works of traditional art and photography for uses in background themes of the site. But we will definitely need a lot of writers and spriters to help fill our site though!

lol I guess I've probably blabbered enough and bored everyone with my long explanation X3 So here's some of creatures that will be seen on the site eventually!

X3 all these sprites are likely to be tweaked somewhat before the site is launched I'm quite the nitpicker and not happy with the shading on some of them.
I might add more sprites later for dimensions like prehistoric and future once I've got a fully shaded sprite for animals from there.

(I just have to thank HOF for making this code since I wouldn't even know where to begin with my site without the code)

Last edited by Lavaheart; 10-06-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,903
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Looks like a neat design so far, keep up the good work and hope to see it launched soon.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:27 AM

thanks!
I hope it will open to the public soon but knowing my pace it'll probably be next summer.

It all really boils down to me wiring the site correctly X3 I've tried to get my friends that are helping with the project to help but they're all very much artists. (as well as myself)
Old 10-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 333,903
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

lol next summer, if so you'd probably consider upgrading to Mys v1.4.0 then. XD

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:40 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 113,463
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Lovely little sprites! Sounds like a good idea, looking forwards to "hearing" more on it!
Old 10-15-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hall of Famer View Post
lol next summer, if so you'd probably consider upgrading to Mys v1.4.0 then. XD
hehe ya, although I'm pretty slow at noticing updates to the code it seems though... since I've only just now noticed that that there's 1.3.4 now.

:3 thank you Abronsyth!

also having more fun researching stuff for the site than I thought I would X3 looking up things on hollow earth theory and pictures of sloths...

I'm thinking of making more progress on the sprites... although I likely won't post anything here... I don't like showing off incomplete sprites. but I'll try to get rough lines for 3 or so new creatures.