Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Community Board > Mysidia Adoptables Official Announcement

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:08 AM

Credits: 4,803
Hedgen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abronsyth View Post
http://www.bellesombres.com is my site and http://www.bellesombres.com/levelup/daycare is what the default link is for the daycare.

The only bits I've changed were in the footer, and the theme.
Did you and Famer ever get this figured out?

I noticed the levelop/daycare also, and it only shows
"this is the index page
This is a sample article. All of this text you can change in the script admin control panel."

Also clicking logout shows "/login/logout" and it also only shows
"this is the index page
This is a sample article. All of this text you can change in the script admin control panel."
instead of logging out.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,310
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Yes, I've sorted out the problem on Iris' site. The fact is that the URL Router aint working properly for sites with empty script path. It appears to be a mistake on my side, as the function str_replace() is mistakenly replacing every instance of forward slash '/ ' with blank space. On my demo site I have a script path concatenated to a forward slash, so it is not an issue. For this reason I have yet to be able to detect this glitch until Iris told me about it.

To resolve this, download the class_router.php file in this attachment and upload it to your server's directory /classes and replaces the old class_router.php. This should fix your problem. I've also updated the download links so new users do not have to go through this. I am terribly sorry for all these, I should've known that whats working out for me may not be working for other users. Perhaps it is a good idea to release a beta version of the script before the supposed stable release starting from Mys v1.4.0...
Attached Files
File Type: php class_router.php (5.8 KB, 30 views)

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:42 AM

Credits: 4,803
Hedgen is on a distinguished road

Ah, ok thanks it works now :) Now to modify this script to do what I want it to do...xD

Edit: How would I make it so the registration page shows a disabled message? With v1.3.2 I just commented most of the pages script out then added an addcontent with the message I wanted.

Last edited by Hedgen; 03-20-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 111,646
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

Eep, found another URL problem...when trying to go from any /levelup/ page to a different page it does something funky and gives me this url:
http://bellesombres.com/levelup/click/adopt

I was trying to go to the adopt page after I clicked my adoptable. Also, when I adopt a pet and try to feed it, it goes to this url:
http://bellesombres.com/levelup/2

Instead of http://bellesombres.com/levelup/click/2

EDIT:
Okay, this just happens on the links I added manually to my side bar by creating a new module...

And now, for some odd reason, I get this error when trying to go to the /adopt page...even though it was working a few moments ago.
Fatal error: Call to a member function count() on a non-object in /home/bellesom/public_html/classes/abstract/abstract_guicontainer.php on line 392

Last edited by Abronsyth; 03-21-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:49 PM

Looks to me that you added a module that does not work. Can you posted the code you used in the module? That may be the problem.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:09 PM
A Headache Embodied

I just used the html portion:
Code:
<strong>Navigate</strong>
<ul>
<li><a href=index>Home</a></li>
<li><a href=forum>Forum</a></li></ul>
<strong>Adopts</strong>
<ul>
<li><a href=adopt>Adopt</a></li>
<li><a href=pound>Pound</a></li>
<li><a href=shop>Market</a></li>
<li><a href=promo>Promo</a></li>
<li><a href=breeding>Breeding</a></li></ul>
<strong>Explore</strong>
<ul>
<li><a href=trade>Trade</a></li>
<li><a href=levelup/daycare>Clickery</a></li>
<li><a href=stats>Stats</a></li>
<li><a href=search>Search</a></li></ul>
<strong>Community</strong>
<ul>
<li><a href=shoutbox>Shout</a></li>
<li><a href=profile>Members</a></li>
<li><a href=tos>Terms</a></li></ul> </ul>
Any ideas..? For the url problem or the /adopt page problem?
Old 03-21-2013, 02:31 PM

Well there is a problem using html when it involves url, especially when you are using relative url. Try adding a slash at the beginning of your url so that it becomes absolute url, this will probably solve your issue. Note that the relative url begins at the last forward slash found on your current location.

Old 03-23-2013, 09:01 AM
A Headache Embodied

Mmkay, I'll try that out shortly...

...anyways, what about my /adopt page error? I deleted the navbar module for now, but I get this error when trying to go to /adopt:
Fatal error: Call to a member function count() on a non-object in /home/bellesom/public_html/classes/abstract/abstract_guicontainer.php on line 392

Would you like me to post my abstract_guicontainer.php?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:58 AM

There is nothing wrong with the code in abstract_guicontainer.php file unless you have modified it yourself. The error lies in your adopt.php file if you have it on your page, I am assuming you have created a few adoptables but none are available to adopt at this point? This can be a tricky one, and definitely is possibly a glitch.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,506
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay just did a fresh and clean install of this on sim-pets.com-- everything seemed to go fine with the install, but every page I try to go to says not found - register, log in, all of them -- so to test it out I typed out login.php to see if it would go there that way:

Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /home/simpets/public_html/login.php on line 3

( this was just a last resort to test it )

I did upload the new router class page as instructed but no go just even trying to log in:

The requested URL /login was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I did change config_adopts to what it needs to be, and I even checked in file manager that these pages are there - they are - I've made no mods at all and using nothing besides a totally fresh install of 1.3.3.

the address is: http://sim-pets.com

thanks for help, I'm likely just missing something. The index page does load fine, just can't go anywhere else lol.
Closed Thread