Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Tequila

Notices

Conversation Between Tequila and Hall of Famer
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 425
  1. Tequila
    01-30-2013 01:36 PM
    Tequila
    Thanks!

It's a bit of both, I need to merge the Mys Script with MyTCG (http://my.tcg-publicity.com if you want to look over the script) and I can't figure it out for the life of me... It may help if I go to the Eye Doctor like I'm supposed to though...

*hasn't been for an eye appointment in about six years...**whistles innocently*
  2. Hall of Famer
    01-29-2013 11:41 PM
    Hall of Famer
    I see, thats good to know. And happy birthday. ^^ Sorry its a bit late, I havent been active since school began on Jan 21st. But yeah, after the first 15 days of school things will get better. XD

And what are the things that you need help with? Is it Mys-specific? Or it has somehting to do with other script?
  3. Tequila
    01-29-2013 10:15 AM
    Tequila
    Glad to hear school's going good. I may need to see if you can help me with some issues I'm having on merging the scripts...
  4. Tequila
    01-29-2013 10:14 AM
    Tequila
    It's been much better. ;3 Finally not having issues at work, and had a great birthday (went to both Friday Night Magic on my Birthday, then the day after went for the pre-release tournament for Gatecrash...).

Just home relaxing and working on stuff for CH today.
  5. Hall of Famer
    01-28-2013 06:01 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Hi there Tequila, hows life been to ya? ^^ The first two weeks of school are quite busy for me, since I am working on a project that is due next Monday. It will be over soon though. XD
  6. Hall of Famer
    12-28-2012 05:38 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh yeah I do remember some who work at the supermarket near my apartment had to work on Christmas. But one quick question, do you get paid more for working on holidays?

I see, then thats not too bad for ya. You also do freelancer artworks in spare time, dont ya?

haha thats the way of life lol. Oh btw did you check my reply on the Smarty thread? I just updated the new .tpl files example, I'd say they are more friendly to designers this time. XD
  7. Tequila
    12-27-2012 05:57 PM
    Tequila
    I work retail, there is no such thing as holiday...

I count money, not really much workload there unless someone's till is majorly off.

Ooh, scripting on the hols... ;3
  8. Hall of Famer
    12-27-2012 01:52 PM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh thats too bad, hopefully you wont wear yourself out. Its supposed to be holiday time ya know. XD

That doesnt sound too bad, but perhaps the workload is insane when you are there?

Yeah, I spent most of the time working on the script's URL routing lol. Did take a break and celebrate by Dec 24th evening though, but then its busy working. XD
  9. Tequila
    12-27-2012 01:11 PM
    Tequila
    Not really, I'm only a few infractions from getting in big trouble. So, yeah, just working...

One nice thing about my position, I'm usually home by 1PM every day.

Nothing special? Pshaw...
  10. Hall of Famer
    12-27-2012 02:53 AM
    Hall of Famer
    Oh thats too bad, cant your boss just give you a break? *hugs*

lol that does sound like a fun way of celebrating Christmas, I am sure yours have been enjoyable. For me, well, its nothing special honestly. XD