View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 394,516
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Adoptable Pet Status Mod by Kaeliah

Oh I see, dont worry this should be a piece of cake for me to figure out what to do with a highly customized adoptable site. ^^

Well I am indeed considering whether to add new types of items called healing items to the site, which consists of Potions and status healing items. There's actually a pokecenter on my site. It does nothing right now, but can be vital in future for healing purposes(Unlike in pokemon video games, pokecenter on my site will charge you about $500 Mysidian dollars for healing). It would be good if HP system is introduced somehow, since you can simply modify the script so that adoptables' HP drops gradually when they are sick or poisoned/injured, and they eventually become fainted if HP drops to 0 as they become 'frozen'. If an adoptable's not healed in time once its HP drops to 0, it will die. The issue here is that the adoptable's HP may or may not depend on its levels, so you will have to take this into consideration too.

And btw, can we affiliate too? We can exchange links of our site in not-so-distant future. ^^