View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:32 AM

Credits: 69,157
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point

Er... the issue isn't that I don't have all the privileges assigned (because I do - I just checked). It's that the username it's telling me about isn't even connected to that database. I think it might be something about a file storing the original data I entered - I just remembered, when I installed the forum, I entered the first username, got an error, remembered that user had been taken off that database and entered the second one. Neither the forum nor the mysidia script have this username imputed in them, but it's telling me that's where the issue is.

The second issue is merely a mistyped link, I forgot to mention that. The link above it works fine, it's that the second one forgot a prefix or something.

That error IS effecting my site - the user wasn't automatically added into the forum, meaning the register on both isn't working, and now the numbering's off. I had this issue with the previous install, where spammers managed to sign up before I turned off forum registration - if the ID number's off, the users can't log into the forum. :/