View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,250
PTGigi

Oh that's cool! I came up with mine because...well IDK I just randomly thought of it, drew a human sketch, failed at the legs for an hour or so and finally decided the peeps will be Saytaurs but rather than goats they'll be Pokemon. And depending on your rank (the points) you get different add-ons and such. And maybe some random special effect for Pokemon of the same species as your choice I haz very random ideas. And it was going to be Flash based for animation, plus I want to learn how to combine Flash and PHP because I know you can But that'll be awhile

Derp, and since I just thought of this, if people want an idea of how to set things up (since I said I wasn't going to bother to explain tables X3) here's a sample of how it might look:
http://mm2plus.com/profile.php?user=Pokemontrainergigi
(peeps please don't join until I open the site X3 Only those who get my okay can join beforehand and will do beta tester stuff when I get some locations and features for you to test )

EDIT: CHRIS YOU NINJA D:< Naw jk :P Lol yus your profile is nice X3 Thanks :3

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic