Thread: My Adopts Clone
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:47 PM
A Headache Embodied

Credits: 117,346
Abronsyth is on a distinguished road

I honestly don't like the thought of having "myadopts" in the URL simply because it could possibly confuse people...while it is/was a good name, I think it might be good to start over fresh...something new that'll get more attention. Oh boy, you certainly have some big plans, Nemesis! Baby steps, baby steps (haha)!

Anyways, I was actually talking to my little sister about the possibility of it, and she did make the comment that she would love to create her own adoptables site (she'd been working on one when MA shut down) but she doesn't want to put up with finding a good host and getting it set up. I think a lot of people, really a lot in her age group (12-16) are probably interested in creating their own adoptables sites, but are also lose interest for the same reasons. So, basically what I'm saying is, well, it could work out very well, and y'all likely wouldn't have problem finding interest.

Ah, well, I should be off to continue studying for regents...June might bring a lot of good things (summer vacation, my birthday aka: new laptop and photoshop Cs5) but the regents testing kills.