Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2011, 03:45 PM

Credits: 75,964
AlexC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How can I do these things?

Okay, I hope nobody minds the bulk post, but I'm struggling a little, and the more I stare at the php, the more confusing it looks... xD

First off, how can I edit how the myadopts page is arranged? I REALLY love the way it's displayed now, but I was wondering of adding some stuff. How can I do this?

I wanted to make it look something like this;

Picture
Level/Current Clicks/Clicks until Next Level
Trade Status/Frozen Status?
Feed Link (since nobody likes going through the middle step)

Can someone point out where I need to edit this?

Second, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but the pound is only showing one rat at a time? I know there is multiple rats owned by the system since I abandoned them with the sole purpose of testing it, and for some reason, only one is showing up. The first one to be abandoned is there, and then once it's adopted, the next one shows up. Can I change this so the users can view all of the pets in the pound?

Third; table bbc - I know I could probably go through the cpanel, but I like editing through the site, less tabs open. I wanted to do a table on the news page, since that's how I was displaying it on my MA site and I liked that way. I know it's simple to add bbc, I did this with a small script someone had for adopts, but I'm not sure how to make it.

EDIT: Fourth - I am having trouble when I do things like Rat's or something. It turns out Rat\'s. This is happening everywhere, can I stop it, or do I have to go back and edit everything? (don't think I can, I did some in the descriptions of rats...)

EDIT AGAIN: Gah, sorry, but I forgot one more thing - how do I remove a skin? I don't want to have the element one, and it doesn't appear to be working as a default one.

I'm sorry for all the questions, I've never done this before!

Last edited by AlexC; 03-18-2011 at 04:13 PM.