Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Addons and Modifications > Mys v1.1.x Mods

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

Credits: 26,216
PTGigi
Default Show page

Okay first page I've coded so if there are errors that should be expected ._. Right now I can't figure out why if the ID value is a non-existent ID it doesn't show the error just the main index page :S

Alright now first BECAUSE I AM LAZY/LIKE EXAMPLES OF DOOM. You got to modify to show.php page to match your site's current stats.

Alrighty, firstly the idea for this came from MyAdopts's show.php page. I loved the idea/page and made a copy of it with cooler additions =3 Now how does this page work? Exactly the same as the levelup.php page. "/show.php?id=1" There ya go :D

EDIT: Okay so I've figured there's no point in keeping this up, 0 Downloads after 1 month, if you want it PM me.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
My Adoptables|Nuzlocke Webcomic
Old 11-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 331,453
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Show page

Oh didnt know Kaeliah has such a complicated mood/status system already? Didnt remember she modified her thread for this, and the codes look quite simple in her pet status system. Perhaps its not for public use?

Battle script? Sounds interesting, but just have to warn you that you will need to create scripts and database for stats, elements/types, attacks/moves, status ailment and a lot more stuff. I am currently doing a complicated stats system, or maybe not that complicated. I'd like to see how you develop your script, best luck.

Edit: Just gave you a karma for posting this thread. I will find ways to encourage more and more programmers or PHP learners to post their scripts.

Hall of Famer
Old 11-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

Sorry your first paragraph just confused me ._. What were you saying? D: If I am understanding you correctly I do remember her mod being for public use as she posted it in this very same section. O.o I just went through and added a ton of random moods all with effects (which can't be seen here only on the levelup page which is in the depths of my computer somewhere O.o, this only shows the moods on the show page if you have that installed).

Yeah I'm working on all of that right now. Right now I got HP, MaxHP, Attack, Defense, Speed, Evade all defined I just need to make it so when you level up this increases. I'm also adding it so different species get different boosts, etc. Also I got a bit of a head start because I made a working battle script in Python code. While Python isn't like PHP in some ways it still makes it easier to make on for PHP =3

Oh thank you =3 I only just started and I'm loving PHP right now X3 It is currently my favorite programming language as of right now :D

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."~Mewtwo
Old 11-28-2010, 07:15 PM

Oh what I was saying is that I didnt remember she made a status system as complicated as you described. If you actually look at her thread, it is a simple sickness system. Sorry if it sounds confusing.

And best luck making a working battle system for your site, I hope it works out.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Crazily Friendly~HoF

PTGigi

Oh that's fine X3 Yeah, I went a bit overboard with it and added a ton of stuff :D

Thank you :D I'll try my best X3

Old 12-01-2010, 05:34 AM

Alright, have fun coding your script files gigi. Its always good to see more coders around on this forum.