Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum  

Home Community Mys-Script Creative Off-Topic
Go Back   Mysidia Adoptables Support Forum > Mysidia Adoptables > Questions and Supports

Notices

Old 04-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Credits: 44,536
Missy Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help on Logging in to 1.3.3 !

I'm not able to log in to a fully installed 1.3.3 that i just made for test purposes ... I think I need help on this one!

It logs me in and then when I try to go anywhere it says not logged in and kicks all this up!

Code:
Strict Standards: Declaration of File::getBasename() should be compatible with SplFileInfo::getBasename($suffix = NULL) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php on line 19

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_session.php on line 13

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_cookies.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_cookies.php on line 88

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_cookies.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_file.php:19) in /home/petsim/public_html/Etheria/classes/class_cookies.php on line 92
Old 04-15-2015, 10:01 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried all the fixes I could find, looking through the back dated problems just like this. Apparently this happened a lot, and there were several fixes and none of them worked for me.

Tried to make a second and even third account and make it admin and it wont let me stay logged in.

Sites all set up, just wont recognize I am logged in [ even though it says I get logged in, when I try to go farther it wont allow it, says access denied ]]
Old 04-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,676
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

Well why are you running Mys v1.3.3? I thought you already had Mys v1.3.4 running on your site, didnt you? Anyway the above message aint really errors, just warnings that you can safely ignore. If you have trouble with login, something else must have been wrong and it's not as the error message says. To fix the warning messages, simply open class_file.php and change the method signature for File::getBasename() to File::getBasename($suffix = NULL). Keep in mind that it wont likely to fix your issue, but the message will go away.

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

I'm trying to run it to test out Wallie's BG creating Mod :)

Plus I like 1.3.3 for several Themes made for it that don't seem to work well on 1.3.4 .. but mostly I want to see how I can get that Mod to function, since it doesn't seem to be complete yet. Just sort of a testing ground honestly I guess.

Okay thanks, I'll try that!
Old 04-17-2015, 10:41 PM
Pet-Sim.Online

The weird thing was, that actually DID fix my not being able to stay logged in issue, as well as the errors!

Thanks HoF :)
Old 04-18-2015, 02:38 AM
Administrator, Lead Coder

Credits: 327,676
Hall of Famer is on a distinguished road

You are very welcome, I am glad the issue is fixed. ^^

Mysidia Adoptables, a free and ever-improving script for aspiring adoptables/pets site.