PDA

View Full Version : Looking for staff for reboot?

AlexC
06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
I was having some problems with my site, so I decided to delete it. However, I don't have anyone to help me rebuild it, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested? The staff I had haven't contacted me in ages.

The site is my rat site, Ratties FTW! I would need help with the actual content - I can handle graphics and the web design (which I am being forced to rebuild from scratch... alas, this will be fun)

I want to make the site have a lot of interactive content, like adventures and games and such. The more help, the merrier~

So idealy, I need people who are good at making interactive stuff. :D If there is anyone good at hooking up games to the site, or something, if I can find some php games elsewhere, that would be great.

Nemesis
06-22-2011, 10:34 PM
Much to busy with school work and my own projects sorry. But you can use my free hosting if you want. I'd say we are just like 000webs but with a more personal touch and support :happyc:

If interested please sign up at http://99webs.info/gemstonehosting/ and always refer to /gemstone for client login as we are trying this new software rather than what we have on 99webs.info. Thank you and goodluck!

AlexC
06-23-2011, 07:57 AM
I have got my own hosting, thanks though!