PDA

View Full Version : I've decided I fail at websites, so, Writer here

shiann
06-24-2011, 04:02 PM
So, I cannot, to save my life, figure how to add a freaking CSS. Which was when I decided I would be better at being a writer if I want to be involved in the Mysidia community.

I do best with just a simple description of the adoptables, rather than backstory already thought up (creative liscense you know) but I can work under any circumstances. If you want options just ask- I can write more than one backstory for you to choose from. :)

Also, it would be nice, if you want my services, to know if you want it in this format;

You were walking through a forest..

This format;

There is a forest in...

Or this format;

Hi I live in the forest...

And so on and so forth.

SilverDragonTears
06-24-2011, 04:23 PM
I could actually use you for my explore system!! I have it all set up I just don't have good story lines to choose from. Think you could help?

shiann
06-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Of course I could help! I need something to occupy my time, haha. Do you want me to pm you..?

Nemesis
06-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Try the adventure script thead I posted. Sounds like you could make a great text rpg game. I suck at writing so may need tou sometime!

SilverDragonTears
06-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Of course I could help! I need something to occupy my time, haha. Do you want me to pm you..?

Sure =) Do you have msn or anything?

Hall of Famer
06-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Well this... I am glad you are trying to find a different and perhaps better way to be involved with this community. Being a writer of another adoptables of pet site will be a valuable experience for you, hopefully it will help. Still, do not give up your dream yet. You are still young and you have plenty of time to learn.

shiann
06-25-2011, 03:29 PM
@SilverDragonTears: No, I prefer to handle stuff through the website's pm system, but if you want, I have Yahoo, not the IMing but just plain ole e-mailing (Lol, I'm so primitive.)

@Hof: Thank you. :) I have figured out how to actually edit the CSS, but my knowledge of how faded over the summer. So maybe someday.

Hall of Famer
06-25-2011, 03:34 PM
You are very welcome, I try to encourage everyone who uses this script to make good use of it. I believe you need some confidence, and hopefully you will have it someday!

shiann
06-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Well thank you Hof, I appreciate that! :)