PDA

View Full Version : [NEW] In need of staff for my site.

budz
10-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Alright, I am in need of staff for my new, first site. Of course, I will have a deal ect. of payment, such as valuable pets available/scales(that's what we call cash on the site.)/unlocked quests/first-to-know news ect. You get the point, and on my site I'll keep you updated.

What we need is for users that can do at least 1 JOB.
Pick at least a job that you know you can do, and then fill out the form at the bottom.
CSS helper - 1 helper (I have a zip for you to download, I just don't know how to run it on the site :/
Artist helper - (1 person, virtually drawn. *not needed atm.*)
PHP coders to help with quests - (Not needed atm.)
Admin(s) - NOT NEEDED ATM. :smile:
About the site-
My site will be about huskys, all I need right now is one person to help with CSS. These are not going to be BIG jobs, so the artist I will expect to make just a bit per month *I may not hire for a whole you for longer than a month*. CSS is VERY MUCH NEEDED! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE APPLY, YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO RUN CSS ON A SITE. Well... lol that was offtopic about the site //_- lol. The site contains various kinds of huskys, elements, ect. It has a big story line that will be released soon, but not yet. *comes up with a way to make it look kewl*
===========================

Post your experience for each of what you know, you will be accepted in at least once if you know how to do the certain task.(or multiple tasks from what you said you know.)
How experienced are you in what you know? List them in order (or list one.)
If you are applying to be an artist; post an example of your artwork.
Have you had any experience with this on any site other than your OWN?

Abronsyth
10-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Well, how about a bit about the site? What kind of art are you looking for, pixel, digital, small, large? What species? These details can really help attract more artists.

budz
10-30-2011, 06:04 PM
Lol, ironic XD I was writing a paragraph about the site yesterday; and I'm still working on it XP