PDA

View Full Version : Offering item art in exchange for pet art.

solskenn
03-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Okay, I'm passing at drawing items, but my pets aren't so great xD. Right now I'm doing a version of pets that I'll accept am unable to give them different stages cause I can't make it obvious if one is older and one is younger.

So, I'm looking for someone that can draw pets.. but need someone that could draw items for them.
As you probably guessed I'm offering my item art in exchange for pet art. (one item per pet stage. So if you do two/three stages, then it'll be worth two/three items).

If you are interested PM me and I'll show you a little of what I can do with some items I drew to use on my site. The items aren't professional, but they aren't terrible either..

Corsair
03-30-2012, 04:32 AM
May I see some example of your item art?

solskenn
03-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Sure ^,^

The green items were drawn for a site I was a member of. At one point I was hoping to join their artist team but the head artist wasn't as willing to let me on as the site owner. I think they may be using the items, but I'm not sure yet.

The potion and gems are some of what I drew for my site. Some items seem to be easier for me to draw than others..

Corsair
03-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Thanks any way for the examples. Good luck

StarGirl
03-30-2012, 11:45 AM
I like your sketchy, quirky style. :P

solskenn
03-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks any way for the examples. Good luck
No problem ^,^ and thanks

I like your sketchy, quirky style. :P

I'm actually just starting out drawing, I don't know if I'll be able to do pets yet or not. The best I have are heads with traits that look like the animal xD hard to make an age difference with those..

Corsair
03-31-2012, 10:40 AM
What program do you use to draw with?

solskenn
03-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Expressions 3 by creature house. If I don't like a line I can edit it until I do like it. It helps quite a bit.