PDA

View Full Version : Writer Wanted

AlexC
05-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey guys~ So as some of you may know, Ratties is going awesome! :3 We are soon going to be getting our domain (after probably a month's delay) and paid hosting as well.

I have gained a permanent artist and coder (Iris-Spider and SilverKitsune respectfully) but I am now looking for a writer.

I must admit, I suck at riddles, and there is /suppose/ to be a bi-weekly riddle contest which isn't exactly happening on time these days. I am looking for someone to write these riddles, as well as possibly do information pages (guides, faqs, etc) and explore pages. Oh! And descriptions for rats. That's all I can think of.

We can work out some sort of payment if you'd like. The writing itself won't be overly frequent - of all the staff jobs, its pretty low on the list. xD Relevantly stress-free, open to your own ideas... I won't be looking over your shoulder that much.

So, any takers?

Nemesis
05-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I actually thought you were the writer gloometh, if you managed without one then I think you're good at it.

AlexC
05-18-2012, 11:59 AM
I have done some of the writing. If anything, I'd just really want a riddle writer. That, or I do fifty of them in advance, but I probably wouldn't be able to write them for a while.

It's all about help - I've got artists and coders, but I still do some of those things too.

SkyWing
02-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Hello~ I think I may just be the person you need.
I love to write.
It's not a hobby.
It's...me.
I can write anything. [Well, minus the riddles...]
Stories, pages, anything in general. And I can do it fast.
Need an example? Just give me a topic, and consider it done.