PDA

View Full Version : Need help with site features

ilrak
10-03-2014, 10:24 PM
So, I'm trying and failing to code certain features into my site and I think I will need help with them. Sadly, right now, I can only pay in art favors due to life stuff, but I am saving and trying to find a way to properly pay!

Main things I need the most help in:

An Explore/Quest feature that has the gives the chance of dropping items/currency
A secondary and tertiary currency (secondary would be a premium one while the third one would be something that you could earn performing tasks on site).
A Stat system - I know there's a mod on here for one, but the first few steps are missing so I'm completely lost. :/
Help with modifying some existing mods to facilitate breed/marking changes (boy am I having a harder time with this than I thought I would have).

Again, right now I can only pay in art favors (visual or written), but I figured I would ask around. ^v^;

FounderSim
10-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Got any "visual" arts you can show? I may be interested in doing some exchange with you.

I am going to be needing either some sort of paper-doll art. Like facial structures, clothings or some sort of in-game art (non-animated).

For my paper-doll art, it would be a human structure and would consist of multiple frames.

Let me know either way if you found a programmer already or not interested anymore.

ilrak
10-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Sure thing! Here's my main gallery of examples (though I need to update it haha). Most recent was a couple months ago on there.

http://kdval.deviantart.com/gallery/49385587/Commission-Examples

FounderSim
10-05-2014, 10:57 PM
No digital art?

ilrak
10-05-2014, 11:03 PM
None with my tablet that are super recent right now (I'll add those this week), but the last page has anything done on my tablet as of a few months ago. I'm mostly cartoony with any art that I do, though. :/ The fish art for my site is all drawn in on the tablet, though, and I've got some of that on my thread here about it or on my tumblr http://auratusghoti.tumblr.com/.